Wednesday, March 20, 2013

KIND Plus Chocolate Cherry Cashew Bars


 


Yum! Fun on-the-go snack

Hi! I decided to contribute to my amazing cousin's blog because it's fun and I like trying new things, sooooo here we go.. 

Dark Chocolate Cherry Cashew Kind Plus bars are the best because they are delicious, full of antioxidants, gluten-free, rich in vitamins and protein, and only 180 calories! I happen to love chocolate chip cookies with craisins and these taste really similar. They are kosher, low in sodium and contain no trans fats or really anything bad (however, if you are concerned about the fat content, they do contain 9g of fat). I originally tried them on a road trip and had a tough time finding this particular flavor in my neighborhood grocery stores, but I finally tracked them down in Stop and Shop in Long Island. Just as delicious as I remembered. Try it! 

-DCG

No comments:

Post a Comment