Thursday, March 7, 2013

amande ALMONDMILK yogurt: Try it!

amande - cultured almondmilk

My very loyal, food-conscious, pro-food-shopping buddy, blog-reading brother Howard told me to try this product. So please, see what he had to say in his email below, and hopefully you'll want to try this product!

Howard Ross



to me



Subj: possible food for trythisdaily blog
Amande Cultured Almond Milk (aka yogurt)

almond milk yogurt
- dairy free
- soy free
- fruit juice sweetened
- no gmo
- 6 live active cultures

I had the blueberry. It tasks a lot like regular yogurt. The consistency is much better than coconut yogurt which was gooey.
____________________________________________________________________________________


At first it tasted weird, but after a few bites it really grew on me. It's kind of light-weight, more like those whipped JELL-O puddings. But after I ate it, I was definitely in the mood for more! The cherrflavor was delicious. (Howard obviously liked the blueberry.)

FYI- I have a temperamental stomach...so this NON-DAIRY yogurt seems to be a great compromise, since eating live-cultures for female digestive health is the only reason I eat yogurt.  I've only seen it at Whole Foods so far. Next time I go back I'll surely try a few other flavors. 

(do we look related??)

cheers,
-lil sis

No comments:

Post a Comment