Monday, March 4, 2013

Chobani BITES: Try them!


I have never really been a huge fan of Chobani Greek Yogurt because it usually leaves a gritty feeling on my teeth after I've eaten a regular size serving. However, these 100 calorie Chobani bite yogurts are delicious-- specifically the "Coffee with Dark Chocolate Chips" flavor. They're fat-free, kosher, and small enough that you won't get sick of them after you eat one. In fact, I am already salivating to eat one tomorrow in my lunch! It was not only a healthy snack, but a treat, as well! 


Flavors include:
  • Coffee with Dark Choc Chips
  • Raspberry with Dark Choc Chips
  • Caramel with Pineapple Chunks
  • Fig with Orange Zest
I CAN'T WAIT to try them all! Find them in Target, Wegmans, Superfresh, Pathmark, Walmart, and more! They come in 4-packs. But don't worry, you'll love them and will be happy that you've got 3 more left!


Yum yum yum.
-ADR

No comments:

Post a Comment