Sunday, February 3, 2013

SeaSnax: TRY IT!

My brother recently got me hooked on SeaSnax.  We both have always loved sushi so seaweed is a delicious snack for homies like us. I've seen other brands do the same type of snack, sold in other supermarkets. I'm sure they're delicious too...but anyway, I've only tried this kind. SeaSnax are great, they come in multiple flavors (chipotle, wasabi, classic, spicy onion), and are great for the following other reasons:
  • vegan
  • gluten free
  • GMO-free
  • MSG-free
  • Sugar free
  • low cal (the whole pack is approx 35 calories)
  • all natural "vegetable of the sea"
  • only 100% olive oil added and a touch of salt- nothing else!
It's "strangely addictive" as their website says...and if you don't believe me, check them out here: http://www.seasnax.com/ !

Happy seaweed snacking,
-ADR

No comments:

Post a Comment