Monday, February 11, 2013

POP Chips: Try them!


I recently bought mini-bags of popchips, with both original potato & BBQ flavor. I loved the original and highly recommend that you try them! The BBQ weren't my style, but that isn't to say they were bad...that is up to you and your standards of BBQ flavors.

I enjoyed them for the following reasons:
-100 calorie bags make it easy to have guilt-free midday snacks.
-each bag is filled with a lot of chips so you really get to snack for a long time.
-they are vegan, kosher, gluten free, cholesterol free, low fat and affordable. 

Sometimes, I feel guilty breaking into a small snack bag of chips because they'll be about 200-300 calories for the whole bag, which could be my entire lunch meal! This snack gives you a LOT inside the bag, for VERY LITTLE calories. Try them next time you go food shopping!


-ADR

No comments:

Post a Comment