Monday, February 4, 2013

Cinnamon & Agave Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips: TRY THEM!




You have GOT to try these awesome new tortilla chips made by RW Garcia, a company based in San Jose, CA. Their product is VERY new, so it's not on their website yet- but I bought a bag of them at Wegman's in Cherry Hill last week for only 99 cents!

If you can find a supermarket near by that has them, I highly recommend snatching a few bags.  You get 11 chips for only 140 calories, which is pretty filling. They're addictive though, so be careful. As a friend of mine said, they taste "like a donut". 

I took that picture myself because I couldn't find one online...but I SWEAR they do exist! Hopefully RW Garcia will start producing them regularly, if this was a trial, I guess!

They're the perfect combo of sweet, healthy, crunchy and "snack" category. They are gluten free and GMO free. We like that around here :) PLEASE let me know if you find them in another store..thanks!

-ADR

No comments:

Post a Comment