Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Lesser Evil Chia Crips: TRY IT!

I really wanted to save some for my roommates to try, and while my lips are on fire from the jalepeno and I feel sort of guilty, I ate the whole bag in two days. Maybe not my healthiest snacking habit, but you can't knock someone for snacking when they're home with the flu! You definitely want to try Less Evil Brand's "Chia Crisps". They're filled with fun stats such as:
  • gluten free
  • good source of fiber
  • kosher
  • vegan
  • GMO, MSG, Cholesterol, and artificial flavors FREE
  • their website has a great search app that helps you find where they're sold near you. additionally, the wegman's site will even tell you what they cost this week (2/$5 where I'm from).
 
Anyway, you get something like 22 crisps for only 110 calories! That's not bad at all. And if you accidentally eat the entire bag..well..that's still less than 500 calories, but who's counting?
 
And by the way, in case you're wondering what "Chia" is...it's a seed that is rich in omega-3s, antioxidants, calcium, and protein (which helps curb hunger). Check out more details here. 
 
-ADR
 

No comments:

Post a Comment